Capital Community College Golf Classic
May 18, 2020 @ 12:30PM — 6:30PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Our 2nd Annual Golf Outing for Hartford's Community College -EVENT IS POSTPONED. DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
THE GOLF CLASSIC HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
The cost for individual players is $150 or $600 per foursome.
- Registration covers greens fees, golf cart, lunch, dinner and refreshments on the course.
- The event kicks off at 11:30 a.m. with a Tee Time lunch buffet.
- Scramble format, shotgun start begins at 12:30 p.m.
- 19th Hole Dinner at The Tavern to follow play includes,raffle, auction and prizes follow play.
- Participants can arrange their own foursomes or sign up as singles. The cost for dinner only guests is $50.
Corporate sponsorships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 and other ways to participate are available upon request. Sponsor benefits include foursomes, pre- and post event logo in the program, college media and at the downtown campus.
John McNamara 860-906-5102, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Brown-Roberts 860-906-5171 Email: Dbrownemail@example.com
About Keney Park Golf Course
In recent years Keney Park Golf Course has been the focus of a massive restoration, with design efforts led by Matthew Dusenberry of Dusenberry Design. Dusenberry, a Milwaukee-based golf course architect, was a longtime associate at Greg Norman Golf Course Design, and has worked on layouts such as Doral in Miami and Doonbeg in Ireland. The full-scale restoration of Keney Park Golf Course includes completely renovated tee boxes, fairways, greens and bunkers, as well as an updated clubhouse that includes The Tavern At Keney Park managed by the DISH Restaurant Group.